Please give a warm welcome to Victoria Vane!
SHARP SHOOTIN’ COWBOY is not a typical romance. Reid Everett and Haley Cooper are two very different personalities. They are like opposite poles of a magnet and just as powerfully attracted to one another even though they are constantly at odds. This was a risky book for me because I knew many readers would tend to side with one character over the other based on who is more closely aligned with the reader’s own socio-political views, but I had to write it anyway. Read more
This morning I have a guest post and giveaway for Lia Riley’s Last First Kiss!
Top Five Favorite #Nailedit Moments on Pinterest
My Last First Kiss heroine, Annie Carson, is a mommy blogger and makes a living by being a bit of a crafty whirlwind. I on the other hand, well. . .let’s just say I’m better off writing (and watching Richard Armitage movies). One of my favorite memes on Pinterest are the #Nailedit pictures…where people bravely attempt a recipe and fail with spectacularly hilarious results. Can you empathize or are you a craft wizard? Read more
Please welcome Emily Greenwood to the virtual offices this morning!
Thank you so much for having me here today! To celebrate the release of THE BEAUTIFUL ONE, the first title in my Scandalous Sisters series, I asked Anna Black, my spirited heroine, to answer a few questions so you can get to know a little about her and her love interest, Will Halifax, Viscount Grandville. Read more
The Temptation series is like crack to me, so I am very happy to welcome Karen Ann Hopkins to the virtual offices this morning!
Top 5 things Karen would miss the most if she adopted an Amish lifestyle
Thank you for having me today!
I highly respect the Amish and their way of life, but I wouldn’t willingly choose to live the way they do. I think a lot of people have an extra cozy, peaceful vision of the Amish, but they are people, just like us, and they face many of same problems we do. Financial woes, troubled marriages, and rebellious children are part of their lives. But their strong religious faith, family ties, and community support help them deal with their issues remarkably well. Read more
Amber Hart dropped by with a guest post and a giveaway to celebrate the release of Captured by You. Enjoy!
5 WAYS TO GET YOUR FICTION BOOK PUBLISHED
Stories need a lot of work to get to the publishing stage. Like, a whole lot. There’s an ocean of books out there and it’s hard to tell how, exactly, to become one of them. There’s not a “right” way, per say, but the general census boils down to these five things. Read more
Tina Leonard is celebrating the release of Last of the Red-Hot Riders. Read her guest post and enter the giveaway below!
Tina’s Top Five Guilty Pleasures
1. Time on a Florida beach. I was born in Pensacola, so my husband says I’m a salmon, I have to go “home” at least once a year. 🙂 But there’s almost no place that makes me happier than the ocean!
2. Kindle reading. Argh! I used to have to wait for reading a great book, but not any more! And audible books, omg. If I’d had these things when I was a kid, I wouldn’t have had to hide in the closet at night to read! 🙂
3. Expensive shoes, one pair a year. Thankfully, my husband understands this tiny, expensive, foible of mine.
4. Santa Fe. Churches. Historical stuff. I can’t help it, there’s something about churches and history that calls to me. Santa Fe is a place where I felt it all coming together for me. We went to El Santuaria de Chimayo and dug holy dirt out of a hole. There’s something about walking in Willa Cather’s footsteps, too, that called to my spirit. I can get so lost in books about history.
5. China. And jewelry. Fragile things. Anything British, like Britcoms and P.G. Wodehouse. I know this is eclectic for a guilty pleasure, but teacups, teapots, jewelry—these things are catnip for me. I had a friend send me a necklace handmade in Africa and I love it. My son brought back a ceremonial collar, worn around the neck, from Kenya, that the Masai warriors wear. I love these things that people make. I also have several teapots, one made in Ireland with an Irish pattern on it that I adore. I guess I’m an old-fashioned girl, but I love things with beauty and sentiment attached to them! Read more
This morning I have a guest post and a giveaway for Emma Cane’s Ever After at Sweetheart Ranch. Enjoy!
Must Haves for a Romantic SWEETHEART RANCH Picnic
By Emma Cane, author of EVER AFTER AT SWEETHEART RANCH
By now you’ve seen the lovely cover of EVER AFTER AT SWEETHEART RANCH: those beautiful mountains of the Colorado Rockies, a ranch in the distance, and Lyndsay and Will sharing a picnic lunch. Lyndsay is a math teacher with a secret: she’s written a romance novel and accidentally based the hero on Will, a hard-working cowboy with a tragedy in his past. They deserve the lovely and serene moment depicted on the cover—dare I say it’s romantic? Well…looks can be deceiving. Let me tell you about the must-haves for a picnic on Will’s ranch. Read more
Olivia Miles stopped by with a Top 5 and a giveaway to celebrate the release of A Match Made on Main Street!
5 items you won’t find in Mark’s kitchen
1. A framed family photo
4. His father’s apron
5. Anna…until now. Read more