Sourcebooks and Julie Ann Walker are celebrating the release of Born Wild with some swag and a giveaway! Full details below. You can also enter below for a chance to win Thrill Ride!
A Gift for You, for Pre-Ordering BORN WILD by New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Julie Ann Walker
For US and Canadian Black Knights Inc. Lovers!
Send us your proof of pre-order and we’ll send you a Black Knights Inc. bandana!
We’ll send a bandana to anyone who shows us their pre-order receipt until October 31, or supplies run out. Just email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an added bonus: EVERYONE who receives a bandana will have an opportunity to win a fabulous motorcycle-themed gift basket, inspired by the Black Knights.
- All you have to do is post a photo of you with your bandana and show it to us!
o Post your photo to one of the following places:
§ Julie Ann Walker’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jawalkerauthor
§ Sourcebooks Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sourcebooks
§ Or you can Tweet your photo—be sure to tag @jawalkerauthor or @SourcebooksCasa
- You have until November 15, 2013 to send us your photo! The winner will be chosen at random, and announced on Julie Ann Walker’s Facebook Page on Monday, November 18.
About the book:
1. Trust no one… Eve Edens has been abandoned, used, or manipulated by almost everyone she’s ever met. Born into ridiculous wealth, she’s dealt with the petty jealousies and sordid little resentments for nearly thirty years. But after three botched attempts on her life, she can no longer ignore the truth. Someone wants her dead.
2. Avoid the bad boys at all costs… William "Wild Bill" Reichert, the wonderfully sexy boy who abandoned her years ago, is back in town. Only he’s no boy. Now he’s a covert operative – and he’s all man. When Eve hires Bill to help her discover who is behind the attacks, Bill soon comes to suspect it’s someone much closer to Eve than she dares to believe.
3. And never fall for the same ruse twice… The search for the killer takes Bill and Eve deep into the dark secrets and strange world of the rich and famous, and into the heart of red-hot passion re-ignited by the peril that threatens to consume them both. But does Eve dare risk her heart on Bill a second time?
And now for my giveaway! Thanks to Sourcebooks, I have a copy of Thrill Ride to give to one of you!
About the book
He’s Gone Rogue
Ex-Navy SEAL Rock Babineaux’s job is to get information, and he’s one of the best in the business. Until something goes horribly wrong and he’s being hunted by his own government. Even his best friends at the covert special-ops organization Black Knights Inc. aren’t sure they can trust him. He thinks he can outrun them all, but his former partner—a curvy bombshell who knows just how to drive him wild—refuses to cut him loose.
She Won’t Back Down
Vanessa Cordova hasn’t been the team’s communication specialist
very long, but she knows how to read people—no way is Rock guilty of murder. And she’ll go to hell and back to help him prove it. Sure, the sexy Cajun has his secrets, but there’s no one in the world she’d rather have by her side in a tight spot. Which is good, because they’re about to get very tight…
US and Canadian addresses only, please
a Rafflecopter giveaway