- Choose a few books that you will attempt to finish this weekend (Friday evening through Sunday night).
- Post your TBR Read-a-Thon books on your blog so your readers can see what you are attempting for the weekend.
- Challenge your readers to read along with you! (It’s OK if they don’t, but it might be fun if they want to choose at least one book to participate with).
- Join the discussion all weekend long at #bookblogchat on Twitter.
- Post updates on your blog about what you are reading and what you have finished (full reviews can come later, but this will let your readers know what you are reading so they can either read along or look forward to your reviews!)
- Visit other blogs that are doing the read-a-long. Post comments and follow your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure you sign up here with Mr. Linky with a link to your first post so we can follow your progress!
- *If you don’t have a blog but want to participate: Sign up with Mr. Linky, just don’t add a website (or you can link to your Twitter or GoodReads page).*
I actually accomplished lot more than I thought with my Mini Manga Marathon a couple of weekends ago, so when I saw Wallace at Unputdownables was hosting a 48 hour Read-a-Thon, I thought I’d take the opportunity to join in. Here are the guidelines in case you want to join in the fun: If You’re In: