Please welcome Marie Harte to the virtual offices this morning! Marie is here to share a list of items you would never find in Brody’s glove box. After, enter for a chance to win How to Handle a Heartbreaker!
Top 5 Items You Will Never Find in Brody’s Glove Box by Marie Harte
1. A book. Sadly, Brody is not a huge reader. Here’s hoping Abby’s influence will change that.
2. A GPS. A real man doesn’t take directions from a stupid computer—he uses a map. (Note: Brody tossed his GPS when he couldn’t get the sexy female voice. The robotic man voice drove him nuts.)
3. A pen, because Brody likes to keep one in his back pocket or behind his ear. He’s always losing them to clients too, which bugs the crap out of him.
4. A picture of his biological family—Satan’s spawn. He does, however, keep a McCauley family picture attached to his visor.
5. A comb. With amazing hair like silk-spun gold, Brody knows his best look is the finger-comb. That or letting the wind blow his beautiful tresses to rights. Besides, once women get a good look at his eyes, they rarely need to look further—or so he likes to tell his brothers, again and again…and again.
About the author:
Caffeine addict, boy referee, and romance aficionado, USA Today bestselling author Marie Harte has over 100 books published with more constantly on the way. She’s a confessed bibliophile and devotee of action movies. Whether hiking in Central Oregon, biking around town, or hanging at the local tea shop, she’s constantly plotting to give everyone a happily ever after. Visit http://marieharte.com and fall in love.
HE CAN’T GET HER OUT OF HIS HEAD
It’s lust at first sight when Brody Singer first lays eyes on Abby Dunn. The dark-haired beauty looks a lot like a woman he once knew, who died years ago. At first, Brody fears his attraction is a holdover from that secret crush, but Abby’s definitely different. She’s a lot shyer, a lot sexier, and despite her attempts to dissuade his interest, absolutely mesmerizing.
SHE CAN’T GET HIM OUT OF HER BOOKS
Abby isn’t having it. She’s still trying to put her last disastrous relationship behind her and overcome the flaws her ex wouldn’t let her forget. But somehow Brody isn’t getting the hint. It doesn’t help that when writing her steamy novels, she keeps casting Brody as the hero.
Brody is more than happy to serve as her muse and eager to help make sure her “research” is authentic. But when their research turns into something real…will she choose her own happily ever after?
US addresses only, please