Lauren Layne stopped by the virtual offices to share her must have list when she is working on a deadline. Check it out, and then enter the giveaway below.
Top Five Must Haves When Working on a Deadline by Lauren Layne
(1) Quiet; most of the time I can write in Starbucks or with music, but when I’m down to the wire and have to turn in a book, like, yesterday, I go into complete silent hermit mode.
(2) Coffee. Cliché, but true.
(3) Something to tie my hair back. Usually in a wet, messy bun because I don’t have time to dry it!
(4) My glasses. I usually wear contacts, but apparently I don’t blink when I’m on deadline, because my eyes get super dry!
(5) Champagne. If I’m going to spend 12+ hour days writing, I need a reward at the end. I like to keep bubbles in the fridge to celebrate typing THE END
About ONLY WITH YOU
Getting mistaken for a prostitute is not part of Sophie Dalton’s life plan. Not that Sophie even has a life plan. She’s perfectly happy being everyone’s favorite party girl. But then a Las Vegas bachelorette party goes awry, and an uptight businessman gives Sophie a new label: hooker.
Unfortunately, what happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay there. When the same jerk who mistook her for a prostitute shows up as Sophie’s new boss and her perfect sister’s new boyfriend, Sophie’s carefree existence is turned upside down. Grayson Wyatt may have infiltrated family dinners and her professional world, but Sophie’s not about to let a judgmental prude anywhere near her personal life.
As Gray’s icy stares give way to quiet smiles, Sophie realizes that the one man she’s been so desperate to get away from just might be the one she wants to keep around forever.
About Lauren Layne
Lauren Layne writes contemporary romance for Grand Central Publishing (Forever) and Random House(Loveswept).
After dabbling in an e-commerce career in Seattle and Southern California, Lauren moved to New York City where she now writes full time.
Lauren graduated from Santa Clara University with B.S. in Political Science that she has yet to put to good use. She lives with her husband and plus-sized pomeranian in a tiny Manhattan studio.
Rafflecopter a Rafflecopter giveaway